If you have ever had to stand around and wait for the hot water to come back up or even worse, had the hot water run out while you are soaped up in the shower, you are not alone. Traditional water heaters are limited by the size of their tanks in how much hot water they can deliver in a limited amount of time. And when you are trying to get to work or the kids to bed or school, there’s no time to waste waiting for water to heat up. Imagine never running out of hot water again! It’s possible when you have the experts from Bill Fenwick Plumbing install a Rheem tankless water heater in your home.
Reasons for Switching to a Tankless Water Heater
There are numerous reasons why you should consider upgrading to a Rheem tankless water heater for your home:
- Continuous and instant hot water. With a standard tank-style water heater, once the hot water runs out, you must wait for the water that replaces it to heat up. You are limited to only the amount of hot water that your tank holds. A tankless heater provides continuous hot water. And when equipped with a built-in recirculation pump, you will always have instant hot water instead of waiting a few seconds for hot water to come out of the tap.
- Saves space. A traditional water heater requires space for its tank. You can free up space in your utility room or garage with a tankless system. This type of heater is about the size of a small suitcase and conveniently mounts on a wall.
- Increased energy efficiency. Because there is no tank with water to continuously keep warm, a tankless system is more energy efficient than a traditional water heater. You use less energy, which means lower energy bills and more money in your pocket each month.
- Reduces water use. A tankless water heater will help you use less water. Not only will you save money on your water bill, but you will also be doing something good for the environment.
- Increased lifespan. Most standard tank water heaters have a warranty of about six years with a lifespan around 10-12 years. A tankless heater from Rheem has a 12-year warranty and can last up to 25 years.
- Safer with decreased risk of leaks. A tankless heater gives you peace of mind. Your water heater will have a decreased risk of leaking because no water is stored within a tankless system. The risk of a leak that could flood your home or cause water or mold damage is eliminated with a tankless water heater.
Save Even More with TECO Rebate
Jacksonville area residents who are also customers of TECO Peoples Gas can realize a return on their smart investment even sooner with a Conservation Rebate. TECO currently offers a $675 rebate to customers who upgrade to an energy-efficient natural gas Rheem tankless water heater in 2018. You can apply for the rebate by email or mail, or sign it over to Bill Fenwick Plumbing at the time of installation to apply the discount right to your invoice rather than waiting the typical 8-10 weeks for TECO to process the rebate.
If you are tired of running out of hot water or it is time to replace your Jacksonville home’s water heater, it is time to consider a tankless water heater. Contact Bill Fenwick Plumbing today for your free estimate and answers to any questions you might have about Rheem tankless heaters.